Pages

August 20, 2010

THANK GOD FOR THE SARTORIALIST


Have you ever heard of The Sartorialist ?
Well, you should have !

The Sartorialist is a blog from photographer Scott Schuman.
He has worked in fashion for 15 years and he even had his own showroom.
2 short years ago, he decided to start something new.
So he closed his showroom and he began focusing on photography.

'...I always felt that there was a disconnect between what I was selling in the showroom and what I was seeing real people (really cool people) wearing in real life.'

'I didn't want to become a "fashion photographer" but I knew somehow that my loves of fashion and photography would eventually merge. I just never guessed it would be in the form of a blog.'

Scott's blog has grown big and got the respect it deserves.
He's got fans and lovers all over the world.
Designers use his photographs on their moodboards.
And celebrities hope he will photograph them.

And that's why I want to thank God for The Sartorialist !

Because his photographs are so real and pure.
The way he captures the love between friends, family and couples.
The way the backgrounds doesn't take the attention away of the people.
The way he shows the details, without showing of.
The way he makes it look so easily.
And the way he photographs the normal, daily, but beautiful things in life.
And I can't help love life and it's real people.

bises, Shinowa

No comments: